I don't know what.
I don't know how.
I don't know when.
I just don't get it at all.
Am i dumb or what?
Sigh.
I seriously can't stand the childishness of mine.
Spamming and talking craps?
perhaps it's just waste of a time.
I always tend to make silly mistakes when i am sad. or i am angry.
Maybe i should really continue to work on my temper.
It has been bad this few days.
It's making me crazy.
I hate it especially i had to throw my temper on the one i love.
I really didn't mean to. A big Sigh.
Since monday, bad things just keep going my way.
Until today itself, i am still being the unlucky one.
I don't know what is wrong.
I don't know why baby acting like this as well?
was it something i did that upset her? or we just so happen to pms together huh?
I don't get it. She was okie with me now and in second later she gets really pissed.
0.0
Maybe it's my fault. Sigh.
I am trying my very best here. Can you just give me a chance?
I am tired of all those tears that left on every corner of the earth.
I just don't know why i can't control myself each time i get emo.
I feel like slapping myself seriously.
I am so dead today.
My eyes can't open any bigger.
I had been headache for the whole day.
My leg feels numb.
I feel restless. Energy level equals to negative 0.
and i almost fall asleep while i am driving.
I can't concentrate on my exam questions and not manage to do it properly.
My mind is just surrounded by her.
I just sense that something bad could happen real soon.
maybe i think too much.
but, sometimes something is just unexpected right.
*if talking to me make you even more angry, i am sorry. Maybe my communication have some problem. Sometimes do speak up, i don't know what are you thinking. I admit i am dumb cause i really don't know what i did wrong. I apologize to you again. I hate all this, it's like the worst shit i am going through. I really don't want this to happen to us. I want us to be happy. Give me a chance to fix things up, let me know what's the problem. It won't do us any good if we keep hanging on like this. I still care about you lots okie. It's my bad to raise my voice on you, i am sorry. I really didn't mean to. No matter what happen to us, i still love you the way i do, not any lesser. I am sorry that i have to post this up here cause i know you don't feel like talking to me now. I respect you, and i should give you some time to chill.*
My body really wanting to sleep right now.
but my mind is not willing to do so.
Sigh.
Please give me a good start for the month of July.
I don't want to have sour face following me on the first day of July.
and it's my mum's birthday. I must not moody.
Thank god for giving me a month full of happiness but also some sorrows.
I am glad you are always there to hear my pray when i needed you.
Please bless me in the month of July. Take my pains away and fill my life with happiness.
I promise i will appreciate every single thing in my life. Amen.
May peace be with everyone of you =)
*There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Quoted from Atisya 2010*
No comments:
Post a Comment