Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Insomnia

*Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, well that's alright because i like the way it's hurts*
listening to this track over and over again.
"Love the way you lie" by Eminem Feat Rihanna.
It's somehow just attracts me, not knowing why.
A satisfaction album from Eminem this time. Great job.

Suppose to be asleep by now.
Not knowing what happen, i get her pissed off again.
Sigh.
I ain't no pissed here, just sad =(
It's feels like my hard works just get crashed.
A stab at my heart, it's painful.
Thinking positive right here now.

Praying to have a good week here.
I am tired of living in fear.
I should complete my task by this week.
I don't wanna get it undone till the last minute.
Every fucking day i am thinking about it. I feel so worry. I don't know how.
A big Sigh.
Bless me god. I just want a happy life that's all. Just give me a good year after all the disasters i had gone through for the past two years.


*I just want us to be happy always. Please don't doubt me anymore, you are always at my top priority. Love you lots baby ♥ *

No comments: