Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Smile

Another day with crazy and unstable weather i would say.
Hmm. It get freaking hot for a while, then thunder heavy rain another minute. wtf.
Hopefully i am not gonna get sick as many around me fall sick already.
Well hope you guys get well real soon.
That's why support Earth Hour. Our earth gonna get destroy so soon. Opps, not destroy. err i should say, spoil? whatever laaa.

This gonna be my second post of the month. i am so proud xD
the last day of the month and is Xian's birthday today!
Well, not to forget dear sherene's birthday too. And tomorrow gonna be Swei's birthday.
It's been quite some time since i hang out with them. I gonna dig some time to meet them up.
31st! Baskin day! promise gonna spend xian some ice cream already.
Pistachio almond! Euuu~ my sweetheart's pikachu almond. Hahaha~

Class at 8am tomorrow. Damn. Imt! still alright laa.
At least better than PFM!! Sleepy class ever man. I wonder how am i gonna pass this sub.
i know nothing. seriously. all i heard is CIMB and Public bank. wtf.
frankly speaking, this semester is kinda a flexible one.
not so much of rushing of assignment but of cuz weekly stuff to hand in.
i prefer this way actually. to have weekly stuff to hand in than having a tons of assignment to crash in a week suddenly. that one is killing man.
Well maybe taking 4 subs is better.
i have been taking 5 subs for the last two sem and damn, my life was seriously horrible.
worst than those vampires' life man.
Not to mention, another sem to go. hell!

The Lakeside campus was ...............
actually is still alright. quite comfortable one but ..................
one thing. The cow shit smell! wtf
and not enough parking!
is either you gonna go to college freaking early or you gonna smell cow shit when you got down your car.
Haa~
Sounds sad right? but the library was awesome.
a nice place for chilling and for me to sleep! lol
not to forget, a place to check out some chicks. Haha.
Oh yea, and not enough food for us to eat laa.
I want Mcd, starbucks, J.co, Baskin. Can? lol.

Life has never been better.
weekends were good, entertainment with the Mohs were really awesome.
there's gonna be activities every weekend. Club of cuz will be one of them. lol.
Being hopeless with them was great. I wonder how long can this last?
Haha~
Just go with the flow right.
I assume this is one long term objective already. Lol.
sorry, too much of my stratsim marketing make gone crazy already.

Looks like is gonna rain. is 1am already. shit.
so darn nice to sleep and i need to wake up at 6am. wtf.
Please spare me more time to sleep.
Gonna be a tiring day i think.
Cause i got one new job already. be somebody else driver.
gonna get my uniform already.
I gonna get numb cuz driving too much so soon.
I guess is all worth =)

Football match tonight. Man utd vs Bayern.
Please la. For sure Man utd gonna win this shit match.
I only want to watch Barca vs Arsenal.
Chelsea sudah out for like ages. shit. Forever not gonna win CL i think. wtf.
I just realized that Man Utd vs Chelsea this weekend.
Hell! I think Chelsea gonna lose laa. Can i wear Arsenal jersey instead? lol
Eh please, i am a true blues fan okie XD

Bbq this saturday.
can't wait for all the craziness.
please. i don't wanna get drunk. Haha.
we will see, that depends on chelsea. lol.
I think the Mohs are gonna crash down the house.
Hopefully gonna be a successful one. Good weather please =)

I had been spending real lots time with my sweetheart.
it was great! She always know how to put a smile on my face. for every single day.
Damn. I am so crazily in love with her already.
Tell me how to stop loving someone that brighten up every day of my life with all the stupid and random words =p
My dear sweetheart, you really mean a lot to me. I swear there is nothing gonna tear us apart and you gonna be my one and only.
I wanna make you the luckiest girl in the world.
All the other girls, they got nothing on you.
No matter what happen, you are still my favorite girl.
Love you more each and every day =)

Looks like is time for me to stick at my bed already.
Hoping for a better month ahead.
everything is gonna be fine if you trust on how capable you handle them.
Night peeps.
Praying for a better weather soon.
ciaoz.

*You made my heart pound and got me going crazy.*

No comments: